Thread: Pms 2013
View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 21, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold
Default @Brother orangeemperor

Dear you are very ardently trying to prove your stance. The ad will come out and you will see what happens. My friend never is written in the ads that these and these seats belong to PMS 2011 and those and those are for PMS 2012, as far as dates are concerned, brother the approbation was given in Feb 2012 after which the application were reinvited, the later rulings were given after the exam dear......I would again reiterate that i have said here what i have learnt so far, and it is done on a goodwill, I don't need to misinform any aspirant, because my doing so won't affect them, if the relaxation is gong to be granted my saying that it won't be granted won't affect it. So dear don't take amiss about that.....

in above post brother Umer Azeemi has agreed with that point and he himself is a PMS officer so he must be in cognizance about that matter.....you can take his opinion if not mine
Stay cool and stay Blessed.....Best of luck for the training.