View Single Post
Old Monday, July 22, 2013

gauhar is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Beijinger;628832]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gauhar View Post
Dear brother, I have been shortlisted for PhD Civil Engg by HEC. Kingly give some guidance on following:
1. Do we have to apply for admission to Chinese universities through CSC or we can apply directly.

2. What are the opportunities for children education in China as I have school going kids.

3. What can be the chances of getting part time job there.

4. Is the HEC living allowance of 900 $ enough for family with 3 school going kids.

Thanks and kind regards[/QUOTE

Aoa gauhar ,
did hec allot china to you.If yes they will send you the procedure .
I get admission through CSC Under hrd faculty development scholarship.
In beijing there is a school in pakistan embassy and i don't think there is any school for pakistani children else where in china .

as for job is concern if you are a computer programmer then you will get a job other wise you should have white color and American accent to get a job of English teacher

900 doller is not enough to live in beijing but it is enough in some small cities.

and last did HEC told you that they will give 900$ because we are getting 800$
Dear Brother,
Thanks a lot for your reply.
I gave my preference for USA and HEC told me to apply for admission in USA which I have already done and now waiting for the result. I also want to try for China and Turkey so I think I should contact HEC for this issue.

You are in which City and University and which is your discipline.

Is there any chance of getting research or teaching assistantship in Chinese universities.

What can be the normal living cost with family in Beijing.

Thanks and kind regards