View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by noaman saleem View Post
Seniors,please guide me,how can we prepare mcqs portion?they are in arabic language.do they repeat every year from past papers?Would it be suffice if we cram them from Hafiz Arshad notes?
My friend those mcqs of Arabic often keep getting repeated. For the preparation of these mcqs , most of the aspirants rely solely on those . However , if you have observed , those mcqs are based on personalities or their work mostly. Therefore, if one goes through the book by ahmad Hassan Zyat, Taareekh e Urdu Adab and one just reads about the personalities and their books , that would be highly instrumental in the preparation of Arabic MCQs. This had been my technique in my previous attempt and i was able to fetch 140 in Arabic.
further also go through this post for more about Arabic.
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/629132-post10.html
isha saeed (Wednesday, July 24, 2013), makj (Thursday, August 01, 2013), noaman saleem (Wednesday, July 24, 2013), sidra tarar (Thursday, July 25, 2013), waheed99 (Thursday, July 25, 2013)