View Single Post
Old Friday, July 26, 2013

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dany k View Post
please explain why? Actually i have done m.sc in physics and i am jobless i can go for m.phil but i have been wanting to go for ca because job prospects are better. also if i do m.phil and then phd it is going to take same time as ca. please advise.
Because on average C.A takes more than 6 and a half years to be completed if not more.If you have this much time then go for it and do also bear in mind that many people leave C.A in frustration after not getting through in several attempts.And furthermore job market is not as lurcative for C.A 's as it used to be but still its a good qualification if you manage to achieve it and prospects are always very bright for a talented Chartered Accountant.

My only concern was that you have already done a masters so sometimes it becomes very difficult for people to continue studies after a certain age and without break like going for work experience for some years etc.But if you have the energy than anything is possible.But still seek advise from students who are currently doing C.A and the ones who have already done it and then take a decision keeping in consideration your personal circumstances.That is the best i can say in case of C.A.

I left C.A after intermediate stage.
dany k (Friday, July 26, 2013)