View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 27, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irtika View Post
[COLOR="blue"][B]

It is not about the location, but it is about the justice which is now depends on location.....!!!

Do not be take things on wrong direction. My arguments have nothing to do with location. Even people of punjab and KPK are condemning the behaviour of judiciary...!!

Yeah I am tense so in tension dnt use tenses correctly
And filhal i m not going to attempt css so no need to get tense about tenses.....!!
My english is wrong but what is written in english is not wrong so read the idea and ignore the usuage of tenses............!!!

P.S thanks for it
Dear definitely location has got nothing to do if your reasoning is sound and argument is logical, but you didn't give any argument. You just sound emotional about the decision. I just by the way said that we are human being and Human beings have tendency to be biased, PPP has stronghold in Rural Sindh so i just said that that's why it might seem injustice to you.

Brother i support your stance, the judiciary must not take sides and be neutral. I myself support no such biasness.

As far as English is concerned, it is good dear already, Best of luck for CSS whenever you appear.
Irtika (Saturday, July 27, 2013)