View Single Post
Old Monday, July 29, 2013

Gulzar Ullah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazard88 View Post
Why are you saying that N/A means "not of National needs and interests "?
This is the fifth batch and these seat must be already filled out, that is why it is marked by N/A.
90% scholarships under phase 2 were meant to be filled in four batches of 450 students each and the fifth batch and any other batch in future will only be announced for the unfilled seats. Also keep in mind that each province has a fixed number of seats available under each category and once filled, no scholarship will be provided under that field n that province.

Does anyone get selection for France in Business Administration?
Dear if you can go through this link http://www.hec.gov.pk/InsideHEC/Divi...bjectives.aspx and watch this heading info "The process takes almost 10-12 months from scholarship announcement to award of scholarship. THESE SCHOLARSHIPS ARE FOR ALL DISCIPLINE HOWEVER PROVINCIAL AND DISCIPLINE QUOTA IS MAINTAINED KEEPING IN VIEW THE NATIONAL NEEDS." Now please can you explain this thing??? And if Agriculture quota was filled the previous year then HEC should have explained that in the ad that Agriculturalists don't apply. But till now they have placed Agriculture category on the website in overseas scholarships.

HEC made us wait for a whole one year and now I am going tomorrow to discuss this with the authorities there at HEC. If the matter was not solved I might move toward Press and Court options....Doing all these because I left a good scholarship for Brazil for this HEC overseas.

Last edited by Amna; Monday, July 29, 2013 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts