Thread: Idea!!!
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 08, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice
Default Now this is going to sound stupid.

Dear Zohaib,
Your credit is due and I give it. You had a really good Idea. But trust me, while returning from the library I was going to paste that kind of stuff. However my planning was something different. I didn't ever plan this kind of strategy for people who are going to appear in CSS this year. Because CSS possess a vast and a broad course of studies. We can't complete it however hard we work right now. The only strategy which can be followed right now is SELECTION. I believe, whoever trying to appear will surely have some kind of guess papers. So the best Idea for you guys will be to put those topics in the guess paper on the agenda and work out on it. I'll keep creeping behind you guys. May you guys rise with the Morning Sun.

Lekin, the ones who're going to appear in CSS in 2006 are 2007 are my responsibility. I'll handle them all!!

Regards,
Adil Memon - You know it

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
The Following User Says Thank You to Adil Memon For This Useful Post:
Asif Khan Bangash (Friday, February 14, 2014)