Monday, April 29, 2024
11:58 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, April 17, 2005

zohaib is on a distinguished road
Default Idea!!!

Hello "wanna-be-CSP's" !!!!

I want to float a suggestion here at the forum for everyone's good in general and for my own good in particular (hehehe !!!!)

Everyone, while preparing for CSS, WRITES a lot. But most of us DO NOT get our writings critically evaluated. I think we ourselves, instead of any professors can be best judges for one another. I have a nice idea in this regard.

We would have a topic of the week. Everyone interested would write on it. All those who read it would mark it on a scale of 0-100. This way, we can get some sniff of where we stand regarding our writing abilities. How does it sound to you, folks ??

Waiting for your feedback !!!!
regards,
Zohaib
Old Monday, April 18, 2005

A Soul is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Good Idea

AOA,
i think it's an excellent idea to share our thinking abt a particular topic. through this we will learn & our self confidence will be built by this that's the main thing in CSS. that to have confidence on ur abilities.....

let's start Mr. Zohaib & give a topic for discussion.....
but i think there should be more then 1 topic for a week as time is too short. exam date is announced.

Let's hope for the best for all aspirants
take care of all of u & remember me in prayers

Allah Hafiz
Old Monday, April 18, 2005

Jawaria is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Great Idea!

Assalamoalikum,
Hope Every One Is Fine By God's Grace.yup Rabia Is Right Time Is Passing By Quickly,it's A Wonderful Idea That Needs Immediate Implementation Mr Zohaib.good Luck To Everybody, Looking Forward For The Topics Eagerly,
Old Wednesday, June 08, 2005

khulda is on a distinguished road

hi to u all.
zohaib its a brilliant idea. n try to make it fast coz as rabia said time is too short n v have to cover all the sunjects.
tc
G R E N A D E
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Khushal  moderates General ChatMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Khushal has a spectacular aura aboutKhushal has a spectacular aura about
Arrow Perfect Idea!!!

Well Zohaib bhai that was an awesome suggestion,Do Act upont it!!!

Secondly regarding your Grading system i want to suggest that Announce a topic and last date for the Article submission about the topic,then Start a Poll in Grades with the names of all the participants and let the forum members vote!!!This i guess would be much easier to find out where one STANDS!!!

Hope you liked my Idea!!!
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice
Default Now this is going to sound stupid.

Dear Zohaib,
Your credit is due and I give it. You had a really good Idea. But trust me, while returning from the library I was going to paste that kind of stuff. However my planning was something different. I didn't ever plan this kind of strategy for people who are going to appear in CSS this year. Because CSS possess a vast and a broad course of studies. We can't complete it however hard we work right now. The only strategy which can be followed right now is SELECTION. I believe, whoever trying to appear will surely have some kind of guess papers. So the best Idea for you guys will be to put those topics in the guess paper on the agenda and work out on it. I'll keep creeping behind you guys. May you guys rise with the Morning Sun.

Lekin, the ones who're going to appear in CSS in 2006 are 2007 are my responsibility. I'll handle them all!!

Regards,
Adil Memon - You know it

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
The Following User Says Thank You to Adil Memon For This Useful Post:
Asif Khan Bangash (Friday, February 14, 2014)
Old Thursday, June 09, 2005
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 62nd

shoaibraza_pk is on a distinguished road
Default Which U Mean By Handle

Aoa,
i could not understand how that wht do u mean that u will handle? What u are gona handle and how u will handle regarding 2006 and 2007. Plz ellaborate thanks bbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by adil memon
dear zohaib,
your credit is due and i give it. You had a really good idea. But trust me, while returning from the library i was going to paste that kind of stuff. However my planning was something different. I didn't ever plan this kind of strategy for people who are going to appear in css this year. Because css possess a vast and a broad course of studies. We can't complete it however hard we work right now. The only strategy which can be followed right now is selection. I believe, whoever trying to appear will surely have some kind of guess papers. So the best idea for you guys will be to put those topics in the guess paper on the agenda and work out on it. I'll keep creeping behind you guys. May you guys rise with the morning sun.

Lekin, the ones who're going to appear in css in 2006 are 2007 are my responsibility. I'll handle them all!!

Regards,
adil memon - you know it

Last edited by marwatone; Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 06:54 PM.
G R E N A D E
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Khushal  moderates General ChatMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Khushal has a spectacular aura aboutKhushal has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoaibraza_pk
AOA,
I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THAT WHT DO U MEAN THAT U WILL HANDLE? WHAT U ARE GONA HANDLE AND HOW U WILL HANDLE REGARDING 2006 AND 2007. PLZ ELLABORATE THANKS BBYE
Mr.Shoaib that was just a statement by one of our Active Members, means he will help the CSS Aspirants who wish to appear in 2006 n 2007.Hope you got that!!!
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice
Default Thankyou so much

Dear Khushaal,
Thanks for feeling the sense of responsibility.

Dear Shoaib,
Actually the meaning of the last line of my message was that I am going to appear in 2007. Until then i'll try to be a regular contributor to this site. Infact i'm working on some strategy from right now to improve the creativity of weaker ones. I don't have any personal interests or motives behind it, its just the sense of altruism.

Don't worry, and stay in touch.

Regards,
Adil Memon

Adil Memon

Last edited by Khushal; Friday, June 10, 2005 at 01:04 AM.
Old Sunday, June 12, 2005
37th Common

Default Attention Everybody, (About Idea)

Dear Zohaib,
Asalam-o-Alaikum!

I hope you would be doing fine with your examination preparation. Now let me directly come to the point. This is about your idea.

Dear Zohaib, enough time has passed but you didn't start any work on your plan. Although you received a mass appreciation for it. However, all I can imagine is that you're busy with some kind of stuff. So obviously you'll be busy till your examinations.

Well co-incidentally I planned the same stuff like that and was infact going to paste it soon. Thanks for reading my mind. Now you see, I have just started preparation since last 6 months and am just 19 years by age. I don't have much qualification and don't count myself among the most brilliant candidates in here.

You are ready for the CSS Examination and have gone through the Preparation Process. I want any Well-learned Member to help me in this regard. But I have come to know that every person of that kind is busy with the exam preparation. I have observed so many students here willing to appear in 2006 and 2007 (points at me). So I want to create some kind of creative environment in which they could rise. I want to help them and base their foundations of CSS on well-understanding of the course.

For that my strategy is the same as yours. We will first work out on the Compulsory Subjects. The topic lists for writing, debating and discussion will be pasted on Sunday for the upcoming week. The topic list would be according to syllabus from the beginning to the end. This will give a systematic and step by step preparing of subjects to candidates. My acquaintances here have appreciated the idea. All I want is support from the written qualified and under preparation candidates willing to appear in Examinations this year.

As you guys have well understanding of the course I want you to provide us with list of recommended books. Besides I would be thankful if you could present the topics orderwise (this will save me a lots of time). I believe you guys would already have those types of lists while you would have been preparing for your examinations.

The topics would be given on Sunday and submitted on the announced date. The forum members will view them and present their valuable suggestions and comments on them. This will help the candidates improve themselves and shape themselves in their proper moulds. Besides everyday discussions on the topic listed on the agenda will be a good concept clearing effort.

While i've been preparing I have figured it out that when you get a good understanding of the subject matter you can write on it efficiently. This (Understanding) is what I want to inculcate in candidates over here. I hope you get my points.

I want the candidates who are appearing in 2006 or 07 to send me a private message immediately after reading this. I want an active participation in this scheme and punctual homework delivery to make this scheme a success.

And for the prepared ones, I want cooperation and suggestions! If you guys could send me a private message regarding your willingness to support and succour, I would appreciate!

Regards,
Adil Memon

I don't have time to read this up again to repair my mistakes. Please pardon them!

Adil Memon

Last edited by Adil Memon; Sunday, June 12, 2005 at 04:34 AM.