View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 31, 2013
40th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 177

mubeen saeed will become famous soon enoughmubeen saeed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetDoctor View Post
Sir you are right, but why the qualified candidates bear the brunt of previous year rounding off.
Secondly one seat for minorities has been allocated in GB/FATA, although the ED and FPSC knew that there is no qualified candidate related to minority. this seat should have been added to open merit seats of GB/FATA.
i respect your point of view, but this is how the system is. simple arithmetic rounding off compel for creation of new posts as there are many shares in quota system and rounding off would make things complicated instead of simplifying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechrose37 View Post
Salam dear sir,

I have chances of being allocated in OMG InshAllah.Please let me know the perks and privileges of a commoner during CTP and STP .

Regards
A Warm Welcome to OMG!
plz keep one thing in mind, there is always a trade off among the opportunities you get, every profession and in this case group has its own plus and negatives. there are not many perks and privileges in the beginning of the career in OMG. i hope things will get improved with the passage of time. All the best!

that would depend upon the composition ie from which province they belong and their preferences of top 25.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mubeen saeed For This Useful Post:
mechrose37 (Thursday, August 01, 2013), VetDoctor (Wednesday, July 31, 2013)