View Single Post
Old Monday, August 05, 2013

drishtiaq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A Karim View Post
@talha I completely agree the way you have described the matter in hand...after extreme delay what we all have got is a nightmare, an unforgetable one...the case of Balochistan resonates with that of GB FATA, rather its worse...only 7 seats given...1 will surely go down the drain I.e. minority slot, OMG...2 top groups, PCS and PSP reseved for women...rest 4 seats, PAS, IRS, OMG, RCTG, left in the merit list...this is something never happened in the history of GB FATA where first of all given less no of seats...4% accounts at least 8 seats and secondly both top groups reserved for women, where women quotes hardly accounts only ONE slot I.e. 10 % ...something must have gone wrong here...but who cares...may be ED and FPSC have the right to play with our futures and aspirations...Nobody is there to take notice of this, I would say, Injustice in terms of distribution of seats...the matter must be brought to surface...we all are in real mess...!!!
Why only 4 seats were given to gb/fata?
if, by rule, there are 4% quota for gb/fata candidates then it must be 9 to 10 seats