View Single Post
Old Monday, August 05, 2013

AwaisAli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFTY View Post
i visited ipc today. a total of 140 candidates have been selected for china. i asked to take the list but they didnt allow.
one thing annoying i found on the deed and definitely it will make others annoyed too. initially the ipc had mentioned in the letter to provide the candidates with the funding if there would be subsidy regarding this. but in the deed its written the ipc will not be liable of any amount what so ever. like they have made themself out of this and did not leave any leverage to talk about this. secondly, if the ipc is not giving us any rupee then why is the deed to be signed. moreover, if somebody does not abide by the rule he will have to pay back the amount to the govt. what is this whole drama???
If they are not paying or supporting us financially, we are not bound to obey them and their restrictions. CSC Scholarship is unconditional. As per my understanding, even if we breach IPC contract we will have to pay nothing to them:P unless they extend financial support and their recovery can not exceed their expense on us.