View Single Post
Old Friday, August 09, 2013

iranibilly is on a distinguished road

Quetta blast: May victims' soul rest in eternal peace. Amin!

I think it is high time for our royal government to plot at least a strategy against terrorism- a strategy yet to be formed since three months. People gave a resonable mandate to this government and what a gift bestowed upon us now in the form of blasts-nearly 30 plus blasts have occured country wide since the new goverment assumed office. Shameful laziness, agree?? is being shown. Actually, our politicians are highly incompetent and most of them belong to elite class, who are either themselves underground Don or at least support such elements; therefore, they have probably no soft corner for ordinary people of Pakistan. Fayyaz Sumbal, sorry, we forget, after all he was not a son of a powerful politician or PM/CM/COAS, sorry but I'm forced to say! So by gone are the moments he and others were killed. So lets forget it and, come'on hurry up, come to capital to join rulers' Eid party this evening. After all this is their first Eid since long, thankfully they are already back in home to celebrate Eid among their own people, they deserve to have a 'EID Party'; and innocent Pak people, include its defenders now too in the list, of motherland deserve to mourn at their fate. But how long???
The Following User Says Thank You to iranibilly For This Useful Post:
Perhar (Friday, August 09, 2013)