Thread: New AC posts.
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 13, 2013

zaheer baloch will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarun khan View Post
you are right zaheer... posts may announce in 2014.

baki about media campgn you know better than us.

mr zaheer i also request you that kindly share sth about s.o & a.c post(pay+ privilege..traing..promo etc) which is better.

regards.
In PCS exam there are two cadres :-

1. BCS Executive Branch (A.C)
2. BSS (S.O)

BCS Officers can perform duties at Field, Secretariat and attached departments. While BSS officers can serve at Secretariat and attached departments alone. No such difference in pays/privileges .... initial pay now a days 55 K Gross (vehicle + P.O.L, Govt: residency depends on availability). Initial training is must for both .... BCS 6 months ... BSS 4 months usually at Peshawar or Isb .... equal promotion opportunities for both (next promotion in 3 yrz).... service structure is expanding ... open door for deputations etc. BCS is a more appealing and charmful job than BSS due to field postings ... good future prospects in both services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khurram View Post
Dear All,

Please elaborate about the age relaxation of New AC's posts. I have 3 years of working experience in Ministry of Defence. I am 32 1/2 years of age. I left MOD due to personal reasons so please tell me that am I eligible to apply for the AC post. I am looking forward to hear from you.
You can apply for all the posts advertised by BPSC up to the age of 37 years.
Zarun khan (Wednesday, August 14, 2013)