View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fassi View Post
No offence to any PML(N) supporter or follower as I heard whole speech of PM Nawaz Sharif last night and what I got that he is going to talk about is “complain and it is not my fault”, moreover, whole speech contains stuff regarding maladministration and indication of same old stories and promises etc. with no mention of solution or any viable strategy to curb them. Likewise, I was shocked that PM in his entire speech of 55 minutes make no mention of fundamental rights of Health and Education.

I would always be standing behind Imran Khan but I would always pray for you and your government. May ALLAH forgive you for your past and give u the courage n strength to make us proud Pakistani's. (Aameen)

Regards:

▌│█║▌║▌║ F@SsI ║▌║▌║█│▌

The video of the PM Address can be had from below link as YouTube is banned in Pakistan.

PM-Nawaz Sharif's 1st Address To Nation -19/08/2013
I agree with you Fassi bro. what else he could do
He told what we already know, you are right he just mentioned the problems which every pakistani know. His address really showed us his intentions of next five years. Why he is not doing something the same which he was expecting from the PPP govt.