Monday, April 29, 2024
08:06 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of light
Default PM Nawaz Sharif's 1st Address To Nation

No offence to any PML(N) supporter or follower as I heard whole speech of PM Nawaz Sharif last night and what I got that he is going to talk about is “complain and it is not my fault”, moreover, whole speech contains stuff regarding maladministration and indication of same old stories and promises etc. with no mention of solution or any viable strategy to curb them. Likewise, I was shocked that PM in his entire speech of 55 minutes make no mention of fundamental rights of Health and Education.

Thank you for the details of corruption, electricity theft, terrorism and the people tangled in it but can you sort out something, and get hold of these corrupt people and make any way to punish these so called Pakistanis. You have already articulated 3 months back that “Khazana Khali Hai” but can you bring the money back in the treasury of Pakistan, have you guts to stop corruption, stopping pilferage of electricity and bringing law and order in Pakistan. For God sake do something, do something practical instead of mentioning as well as cursing the false policies of previous governments. You are executive, you have authority "Just Do It" and leave this mess of mentioning these problems on people of Pakistan and its media. Sorry to say but its like, if you go to doctor tell him all your pain & suffering and he reply you same but not gave you medicine. For God sake do something, do something practical and serve a message to our desperate nation that “A leader always leads from the front” not cries like ours.

In the end, I pray to The Almighty Allah bless you Mr. PM alongwith your team to bring out Pakistan from big crises and challenges because I want Pakistan to be the best country in the world and Pakistani's to live happily. I had a lot of disagreements with you and your party before the elections. I thought that your team can never lead us in the right direction. But now I do not want to be selfish at all. The lives of my Pakistani brothers and sisters depend on your govt. That is why I hope and pray that you can prove me completely wrong.

I would always be standing behind Imran Khan but I would always pray for you and your government. May ALLAH forgive you for your past and give u the courage n strength to make us proud Pakistani's. (Aameen)

Regards:

▌│█║▌║▌║ F@SsI ║▌║▌║█│▌

The video of the PM Address can be had from below link as YouTube is banned in Pakistan.

PM-Nawaz Sharif's 1st Address To Nation -19/08/2013
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fassi For This Useful Post:
adeel abdullah (Tuesday, August 20, 2013), Irtika (Tuesday, August 20, 2013), Leo Bird (Tuesday, August 27, 2013)

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fassi View Post
No offence to any PML(N) supporter or follower as I heard whole speech of PM Nawaz Sharif last night and what I got that he is going to talk about is “complain and it is not my fault”, moreover, whole speech contains stuff regarding maladministration and indication of same old stories and promises etc. with no mention of solution or any viable strategy to curb them. Likewise, I was shocked that PM in his entire speech of 55 minutes make no mention of fundamental rights of Health and Education.

I would always be standing behind Imran Khan but I would always pray for you and your government. May ALLAH forgive you for your past and give u the courage n strength to make us proud Pakistani's. (Aameen)

Regards:

▌│█║▌║▌║ F@SsI ║▌║▌║█│▌

The video of the PM Address can be had from below link as YouTube is banned in Pakistan.

I agree with you Fassi bro. what else he could do
He told what we already know, you are right he just mentioned the problems which every pakistani know. His address really showed us his intentions of next five years. Why he is not doing something the same which he was expecting from the PPP govt.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Pakistanis gave him mandate and he is PM of the country. We should give him time to deliver with constructive criticism. I wish completion of all his pledged projects.

Time to act, Mr PM.
Irtika (Tuesday, August 20, 2013), Khadija Noor (Tuesday, August 20, 2013)

Fassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Pakistanis gave him mandate and he is PM of the country. We should give him time to deliver with constructive criticism. I wish completion of all his pledged projects.

Time to act, Mr PM.
How much time he needs, It’s in their manifesto to end load-shedding but now he has said that we'll try to fix it in five years and six years may also be taken to address this assue... Isn't it ridiculous that 5-6 years…. if we calculate from today or yesterday, it will end after his tenure as a PM. Is he expecting something from the next coming government and don't have any sustainable policy to fight with existing scenario.

Moreover, if he can make a SHOW PIECE (Metro Bus) by constructing host of bridges why they are not inserting same energy in Energy Crisis. If he and his party work on Energy Crisis like Metro Bus I consider they can fix it in 2-3 years but they have giddy motives sorry to say. Their priorities are something else.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
How much time he needs, It’s in their manifesto to end load-shedding but now he has said that we'll try to fix it in five years and six years may also be taken to address this assue... Isn't it ridiculous that 5-6 years…. if we calculate from today or yesterday, it will end after his tenure as a PM. Is he expecting something from the next coming government and don't have any sustainable policy to fight with existing scenario.
1.Were you expecting tall claims & misleading dates? Give PM credit for his truthfulness in this matter.

2. Regarding electricity crisis:- Even if we are able to generate over 20,000 MW of electricity efficiently, which is our consumption estimate, we would still face load shedding as our transmission capacity is not over 16,000 MW. To reach adequate transmission capacity of 20,000, we would need investment of billions of rupees, which we don’t have plus 5 -10 years time.

Bottom Line: There is no respite in near future. Be realistic!

P.S: I am not a supporter of PML (N)

Khadija Noor (Tuesday, August 20, 2013), Navid (Thursday, August 22, 2013)

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

Time to act, Mr PM.
Well no one is going to snatch his right to govern, all are with him including judiciary but why he was giving threats of long march why he was snatching the right from ppp 5 years ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irtika View Post
Well no one is going to snatch his right to govern, all are with him including judiciary but why he was giving threats of long march why he was snatching the right from ppp 5 years ago
It is a common practice of opposite parties across the world to put pressure on Government through various tactics.

Not a big deal.

miananjumshehryar is on a distinguished road

In KPK PTI is ruling, how much he has delivered so far, tall claims were made by IK, to build a new Pakistan, where is new Pakistan?? Both parties are now on front. their progress can be cheked at the end of their terms. so wait and be cool
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miananjumshehryar For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Tuesday, August 20, 2013), isha saeed (Tuesday, August 20, 2013)

isha saeed has a spectacular aura aboutisha saeed has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by miananjumshehryar View Post
In KPK PTI is ruling, how much he has delivered so far, tall claims were made by IK, to build a new Pakistan, where is new Pakistan?? Both parties are now on front. their progress can be cheked at the end of their terms. so wait and be cool
Pakistan came into being after a struggle of many years and thora time new Pakistan banny main bi lagy ga
Insh ALLAH.
stay happy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to isha saeed For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Tuesday, August 20, 2013), tajmeer (Monday, August 26, 2013)

adeel abdullah is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Thank you for the details of corruption, electricity theft, terrorism and the people tangled in it but can you sort out something, and get hold of these corrupt people and make any way to punish these so called Pakistanis. You have already articulated 3 months back that “Khazana Khali Hai” but can you bring the money back in the treasury of Pakistan, have you guts to stop corruption, stopping pilferage of electricity and bringing law and order in Pakistan. For God sake do something, do something practical instead of mentioning as well as cursing the false policies of previous governments. You are executive, you have authority "Just Do It" and leave this mess of mentioning these problems on people of Pakistan and its media. Sorry to say but its like, if you go to doctor tell him all your pain & suffering and he reply you same but not gave you medicine. For God sake do something, do something practical and serve a message to our desperate nation that “A leader always leads from the front” not cries like ours.

In the end, I pray to The Almighty Allah bless you Mr. PM alongwith your team to bring out Pakistan from big crises and challenges because I want Pakistan to be the best country in the world and Pakistani's to live happily. I had a lot of disagreements with you and your party before the elections. I thought that your team can never lead us in the right direction. But now I do not want to be selfish at all. The lives of my Pakistani brothers and sisters depend on your govt. That is why I hope and pray that you can prove me completely wrong.

Regards:

▌│█║▌║▌║ F@SsI ║▌║▌║█│▌

dear, i am completely agreed with you. being a prime minister, he mentioned those common problems which every pakistani knows about it. i was completely disappointed by the speech as there is no viable and compact plans to cope with all these problems. he pretended in his speech that he was not aware of the miserable and pitiable conditions before assuming power, but after becoming prime minister he came to know that how big these problems are.

it shows that the new government has no comprehensive and effective plans and strategies to solve the problems of this nation. they came to power without any prepation and workout.
i pray for their success being a pakistani but i donot thing that it is enough what they are doing to tackle this situation.
The Following User Says Thank You to adeel abdullah For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Tuesday, August 20, 2013)