View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 20, 2013

adeel abdullah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fassi View Post
No offence to any PML(N) supporter or follower as I heard whole speech of PM Nawaz Sharif last night and what I got that he is going to talk about is “complain and it is not my fault”, moreover, whole speech contains stuff regarding maladministration and indication of same old stories and promises etc. with no mention of solution or any viable strategy to curb them. Likewise, I was shocked that PM in his entire speech of 55 minutes make no mention of fundamental rights of Health and Education.

Thank you for the details of corruption, electricity theft, terrorism and the people tangled in it but can you sort out something, and get hold of these corrupt people and make any way to punish these so called Pakistanis. You have already articulated 3 months back that “Khazana Khali Hai” but can you bring the money back in the treasury of Pakistan, have you guts to stop corruption, stopping pilferage of electricity and bringing law and order in Pakistan. For God sake do something, do something practical instead of mentioning as well as cursing the false policies of previous governments. You are executive, you have authority "Just Do It" and leave this mess of mentioning these problems on people of Pakistan and its media. Sorry to say but its like, if you go to doctor tell him all your pain & suffering and he reply you same but not gave you medicine. For God sake do something, do something practical and serve a message to our desperate nation that “A leader always leads from the front” not cries like ours.

In the end, I pray to The Almighty Allah bless you Mr. PM alongwith your team to bring out Pakistan from big crises and challenges because I want Pakistan to be the best country in the world and Pakistani's to live happily. I had a lot of disagreements with you and your party before the elections. I thought that your team can never lead us in the right direction. But now I do not want to be selfish at all. The lives of my Pakistani brothers and sisters depend on your govt. That is why I hope and pray that you can prove me completely wrong.

I would always be standing behind Imran Khan but I would always pray for you and your government. May ALLAH forgive you for your past and give u the courage n strength to make us proud Pakistani's. (Aameen)

Regards:

▌│█║▌║▌║ F@SsI ║▌║▌║█│▌

The video of the PM Address can be had from below link as YouTube is banned in Pakistan.

PM-Nawaz Sharif's 1st Address To Nation -19/08/2013
dear, i am completely agreed with you. being a prime minister, he mentioned those common problems which every pakistani knows about it. i was completely disappointed by the speech as there is no viable and compact plans to cope with all these problems. he pretended in his speech that he was not aware of the miserable and pitiable conditions before assuming power, but after becoming prime minister he came to know that how big these problems are.

it shows that the new government has no comprehensive and effective plans and strategies to solve the problems of this nation. they came to power without any prepation and workout.
i pray for their success being a pakistani but i donot thing that it is enough what they are doing to tackle this situation.
The Following User Says Thank You to adeel abdullah For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Tuesday, August 20, 2013)