View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Guddu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aariz Ahmad View Post
Hahaha dear, no the translation was just a piece of cake. But, you made me to reveal that I know nothing about the grammar

About plan of action. So dear, what I used to do for CSS was to divide all my time into smaller milestones. For example, if I had to 12 months to study 12 subject, each subject is going to get 1 month.

On next level, I used to divide my subject into further into more smaller unit, say chapters or topics.

I don't have fix number of hours to study, the time is rigidly dependent upon the target set for the day. Some days I study 6 hours on other days I am going to study 12 hours!

Remember to keep atleast 15 days for revision.

By creating a time table and following religiously makes sure that you cover everything by the time of exams.

The PCS is on my nerves these days as I have to cover each subject in 10 days.

BTW, how is my study plan? Any input?
Commenting on your study plan for a layman like me would be just like showing torch to the sun , but yes css aspirants who i know they study sleeplessly, but personally i can't even imagine of studying for such long time everyday like 15 hours or 12 hours. Even a three hours movie makes me bore after sometime. But now i've decided to attempt this pcs, i attempted in 2008 but without any study and till today i don't even know what was my result for it, it was just that my number didn't come in the passing candidates list so i assumed myself failed but plz let me know do they give you result even if you are fail? i mean they should still give so that person knows in how much water he is standing lol.

Aariz bro also clear me this mark sheet part and second thing i know you would be busy but still if you take some time and be the group leader since you also have css experience so make us study plans and everything so that we start following some proper direction.
so thanks for such quick reply i wasn't expecting it at all, this much quicker. But early bird always catches the worm .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariy View Post
Sir, kia app btaskty hain k book "Caravan PCS guide" ks city main easily available hoga???
Of course Karachi main, but since your location is Larkano so you can get it from Sukkur for sure.

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 11:14 PM. Reason: merged/chain posts