View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 19, 2007

marshal453 is on a distinguished road

First of all lets hail Haroon-ur-Rushid who abolished the institution of Ijtihad from Islamic legislation, or it would have flourished and we would have no ambiguities today as this one..

Anarkali its a very important question though unanswered authentically.. What ever I’ll or any body else will say as opinion will have no much effect apart of logical point.

Now I do think f Muslim women were allowed in the times of
Muhammad (S.A.W) rather were encouraged to have bajamat prayers.. I don’t find a reason to negate this concept..
Note women’s bajamat prayer was prohibited in the times of OMER (R.A)

Similarly a question here raises leave Pakistan what if a nuclear scientist is to have a research for the sake of Islam/Country from any prestigious institute of the world (which are all co) will Islam prohibit him or will encourage him?
The answer of this question can be achieved keeping in mind the two ahadis I am gona quote..

MAFUH-E-AHADIS
"ILAM HASIL KARO CHAYEE US K LIYAE TUMHIEN CHINA HI JANA PARAE"

"AUR TYAR RAKHU APNIE GHURAE TAKAE HAEBAT TARI HUJAE TUMHARAE DUSMANUU PAE"
Well see if today one wants to keep a pace in tech and defense at least you cant only rely on our own institutes u may have to go out for better training..

i think there is a strong need of institution of ijthad to guide the nation through these sort of problems
prieti (Tuesday, August 21, 2007)