View Single Post
Old Monday, August 26, 2013
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik Ubaidullah View Post
Sir My question went unanswered.

Query is:
AoA sir.
My optionals are Sociology, Biz administration, Indo pak history and ____?
I'm short of 200 marks. Should i opt for one subject of 200 marks or 100+100?
For 200, i'm considering psychology(i dont have science background) and for 100+100, journalism and IR are under consideration. Please help me out.
Regards.

Education Background: Done BBA Hons with Finance as major
Never opt IR..b/w these two,Psychology is better option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyamalik View Post
sir i am from engineering background (sw engineering) i am bit confused in optng applied mathematics or pure mathematics kindly help me in this which is better option in terms time constraints as well as consider the syllabus my other optional subjects are geography,Punjabi and Muslim law. please help me in this so i could make my decision.
Dear,Sorry i will ask one of my friend who opted math and scored 170 plus..I do not have any idea of it.You can email me and remind me of it.Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnumN View Post
Help needed:

combination1:
psychology
geography
Indo-pak history

2:
psychology
geography
muslim law
sociology/ US history

i have heard history of Pak India is a low scoring subject. But on the other hand most of pak-affairs will be covered. Should i keep indo pak history and go for the 1st combination? or opt for the 2nd?

Where is Punjabi?Indo pak and Socio remained low scoring in previous year.

please guide me through it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ummara89 View Post
If one has to chose between Islamic History and British History then what would you suggest ??
Both are equally good.Choose as per your interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINEER BILAL MINHAS View Post
salam sir

I have engineering background so I opt applied maths but confuse to choose other optional subjects plz suggest me from following subject which are more rewarding in terms of marks

1.Journalism
2.Sociology
3.punjabi
4.accounts and auditing
5.PSYCHOLOGY

regards
Accounting is best if u can prepare well.Opt punjabi as well..Choose journalism or socio.Up to you..nearly equal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahid scorpio View Post
sir g i am conf about Arabic nd Geography as my optional subject both are scoring .but i don't have any idea about both of these subjects.i am an engineering student. pls guide me
my optional sub are psychology,sociology and journalism
Go for arabic but take proper guideline before starting your prep.it is very important..
Regards.
isha saeed (Monday, August 26, 2013), Malik Ubaidullah (Monday, August 26, 2013), ummara89 (Monday, August 26, 2013)