View Single Post
Old Monday, August 26, 2013
41st CTP (PSP) 2nd (AJK)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 123

silent roar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber ali View Post
I'm from GB, was born in gilgit and educated in Skardu.. Currently working in Islamabad with a prominent Oil & Gas firm where I was the only one selected on merit among more than 200 candidates.. Not praising myself, just making you realize that at least I am a true representative of my people.. However, I do agree that there are many others who fall under the category you mentioned..
Ambreen, You need not to prove your worth..............."Actions speak louder than words ".
Moreover, hazmay ki beemari to 90% pakistani population ko hai.......Hum kbhi b kisi ki kamyabi ko appreciate ya applaud nae kartay..........Ap kis kis ko justify karain ge........
Aur haan, quota ka matlab ye nae k main AJK se hoon to waheen par parh k CSS karun........Competitive Examination main apne compete karna hota hai regardless ov the fact ka ap QAU se ya GC lahore se ya Degree College Sakardu se parhay ho........
amber ali (Monday, August 26, 2013)