View Single Post
Old Monday, August 20, 2007

Fatima Ali is infamous around these parts

hi to all

i agree with maiji,,,good bro a gud thought,,
wel i want to share something with the hope that this time someone wont call me sick on my thoughts..
islam never imposes its rules forcfully...studying in coeducation is not a big deal,,,one should be strong enuff to keep himself/herself away from unislamic acts and thought....ab is dunya mai iblees bhi hai,,we are ordered to be aware of him,,he is with us all the time but we must go to what ALLAH says,,,so inspite of being in coeducation we must be away from all unislamic acts,,i think thats what makes u a true muslim,,,
studying in a non coed isnt the assurance that u r pious or u can be....jahan burai na ho usme insaan k ache hone ka kia pata chalta hai,,,the matter is if u r in coed,,thre u should know and act like a true muslim.....
and in todays technology,,,internet is almost accessible to each and everyone,,,if a person isnt in coed,,he/she can spoil his/her mind thru net....one should be strong from inside,,,brain and heart should be pure....

@strain
1. Tell me a single VALID reason why MALE & FEMALE cannot study seperately?
Wo kon si study hai jo co-education mein hee possible hai?

wel bro one of the biggest reason is that we are an under developed country
america k kherat khor hain hum,,we cant afford the installation of latest equipments(if any),,labs,,,computers etc etc separately for boys and gals.....

dear bro there are many other important issues on which u can discuss at international level,,,studying in coed isnt a big deal for GOD'S SAKE
i have dawn newspaper infront of me"dawn magazine"
journalism or fiction.....
here is written about some ppl who are writing openly against GOD..
I'LL QUOTE A FEW SNTENCES FROM THERE..
3rd paragrapg 7th line (page 8 MAGAZINE sunday august 19,2007)says:
""the second most popular book is God is Not Great:how religion poisons everything by CHRISTOPHER HITCHENS.this too presents religion as the mother of all problems that the world is facing.""

and.... there are still more sentences which after reading a muslim should challange them inspite of being suffering from the issue of coed or not....

PLS i request all my muslim bros and sisters to broaden ur vision and face the challenges like these,,face ppl who are writing against GOD and religion....