View Single Post
Old Friday, August 30, 2013
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by engr sarakhan View Post
Seniors plz check my expansion................

The quotation or saying holds true in human life. Everyone in this world is allowed to wish for anything he likes but the gratification of his wishes depends on the money resources he possesses. If a person have paucity of resources that is if he can not manage for his basic needs like food and a small flat to live in but he is desiring for having a nice big bungalow and an expensive car, his desires will remain merely a dream that can never be achieved in real life.
Similarly if a student wants to become a CSP officer but never pays attention to his studies. He can never clear the CSS exam and hence can never become a CSP officer. So his desires will be left mere a desire. To achieve his wishes, he will have to do hard work. He needs to dedicate himself for his studies. Even though if such a person have abundance of money resources, still he cant gratify his desire of becoming a CSP officer as in that case a beggar is a person who lacks the resource of hard work. The same is the case of a person working in an organization. If he is dreaming of reaching to a high post, he will have to bring all his potentials in action and needs to utilize the resource of hard work. In short, desires are not free horses available to everyone. In order to rid such horses, one needs to have money resources or the resource of hard work. Beggars are required not to desire for those things which can not be achieved in reality.
awesome work: for betterment
(1) use gratification of desires rather than gratification of wishes. Desire makes more sense in this case
(2) person have should be person has
(3) add a , after paucity of resources
(4) achieving a dream is improper I believe. realizing a dream or achieving a goal
(5) a person has
you can check further mistakes (if any) through rechecking.

A piece of advice:

the topic is about desires/dreams/ambitions of humans even if they do not have the ability/resources/opportunities to achieve/realize/fulfill them. Therefore, the topic should be that we all have desires/ambitions/needs. Even those, who happen to have no means of fulfilling them. So it should center around that. Anyways, this is an expansion and everybody is entitled to have his/her own opinion.