View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fatima Ali is infamous around these parts

@maiji
i totally agree with what u say,,gooood.

@STRAIN
dear bro dont degrade others,,,if u r a muslim i am too....ive studied holy Prophet's whole biography,,,far better i think than u have,,,,my concepts are totally fine coz i dont think in a conservative way the way u do bro...islam isnt the religion of enforcement, it allows
+ve modifications for betterment,,JIDAT as said by maiji.....its not a sin to study in coed,,if u cant control urself against the evils its not the fault of coed its ur weakness in ur eeman and ur power to fight against ur evil desires....
just pasting ASHAAR and giving references of the is so simple and very easy,,,,,,but neither u nor i am in a position to oppose or claim any such thing so openly...
i think ppl with such conservative thoughts are responsible for the wrong propagation of islamic concept to the whole world,,,i'll still say pls grow up....
IRAN one of the strongest muslim coutries (which has the greatest revolution history) has coed systems BUT WITH PARDA AND ALL ISLAMIC VALUES,,,agar ye haraam/against islamic values hota to sab se pekle wo iske against hote.......

give solid or logical reasoning bro,,otherwise whatever u say is wastage of time..im sorry to say......any student of FAST,LUMS,IBA etc etc would never give an eye to u, untill u give them a REASON, LOGICALL REASON.

and dear bro no hard feelings
i have studied islam , our prophet's(pbuh) whole biography,,ahaadis....everywhere i found a BALANCE...never think u r better than others, coz if u think so ur downfall would start from that day......