View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 01, 2013

abidkhan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad shani View Post
I have an opportunity of BDO job at meezan bank and I have following queries?
How much is the job security for BDO at meezan?
What are the growth prospects for BDO at meezan bank?
How much is the travelling required in job?Can one manage the job easily by travelling in buses as I don't drive bike?This is the main problem that is bothering me.
For BDO job security is very low BDO is a less secure job in all banks because BDO is a target based job the main responsibility of bdo is to bring deposit and new accounts to the bank Although |I do not know exactly About mezan bank bdo career growth but if you are able to meet the target deadlines well in time
then growth is better because it will lead you directly to the branch manager but it will takes time approximately 4 to 5 years normally bdo are hired as on the basis of third party a purely contract job so that why it is risky if you are not able to meet the target then the will not permanent you or may be they remove you from your position .On the other hand if you are permanent then job security is high but career growth is very slow and same case with salary.Travelling is not much required you can manage it in public transport.
muhammad shani (Monday, September 02, 2013)