View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 07, 2013
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeel abdullah View Post
dear, i don,t want to go into discussion with you, but whatever i have pointed out, is logical and rational for those whose who have a little cognizance of INDO-PAK history. my answers to your comments are as;

everybody knows about the obstacles, the Hindus had put in the way of creation of Pakistan. till last time, they tried their best to fail the establishment of a new Muslim state and when Pakistan was created, what they did with us . they gave us nothing. they killed and looted thousands of Muslims and compel them to leave their state.
secondly , they always used the Muslims for their own interests, for example during khilafat movement they joined hands with Muslim and then suddenly went back ,thus the whole struggle was wasted. if this is not betrayal , then what is the name of betrayal.

thirdly, dear, they want to snatch everything from us. what are they doing with our water, what about border clashes, blame game, and maligning Pakistan as well as image of Islam. how can they be our friends?

dear, my aim is not to hurt anybody, but to show the reality. we should think about what Indian did with us during three wars, dismembered Pakistan and killed thousands of Pakistani soldiers. we can not forget about them.

They compelled thousands of Muslims to leave and looted them: Well brother the same actions were reciprocated this side of the border as well. You also compelled many to leave this country and killed many! Even when 2 brothers are dividing their forefathers lands etc., there seldom are cases with no tu tu may may Yeah, they did make financial troubles for Pakistan during the early days but there we get Gandhi's example (who was a Hindu by the way) who fasted onto death to get Pakistan its share (in order to compel his government to give Pakistan what it owed). He paid it with its price. The point is that as a new state, she needed to ensure that Pakistan does not use the military and money in Kashmir (which was wrong)!

As far as the khilafat movement is concerned, there were several Muslim leaders who raised their voices against the Movement. Jinnah is the prime example of that. Then that means they betrayed Muslims as well? The point is simple that the movement was getting violent for a cause that was thousands of kilometers away from India and therefore Gandhi backed off.

it has been historically proven that War number 1 and War number 2 were started by Pakistan. The border clashes, I mean come on. Who crossed the borders and beheaded their soldier? or kills them? After what you did to Bengalis, you expect them to stay with you and not seek support of India?

The point is don't confuse India with Hindus. India is a secular state (at least it claims to be one) so officially its neutral. You claim to be an Islamic Republic, so definitely you do represent Islam!
The Following User Says Thank You to umarabbas For This Useful Post:
Mutu (Sunday, September 08, 2013)