View Single Post
Old Monday, September 09, 2013
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliRehman5 View Post
We Live in Deeds Not years
Everyone is born to die. Its not the length of life that matters but all the solid achievements made by a man in short span of life matters a lot. there are certain Individuals who had short span of like but their works, achievement left a commendable impression on upcoming generation. people see their ideal in them.John keats the famous English poet died quite young. he had written many impressive, inspiring poem for poetry lovers. one of his poem "I have fears that i may cease to be" reminds us that he was expecting his life soon come to an end. he gave best odes to the english poetry.he still exists in our memories."It is part of a good man to do great and noble deeds, though he risk everything" (plutrach) one should live his life for others. this is all about the quality of life not quantity rules ever. Rashid Minhas was a young air force pilot and patriot. he embraced shahadat at the age of 20 only. he was gifted with Nishan e Hader. if he had a long life he might could have could not come up with such prestige which he got after shahadat. Long life of a man without any worthwhile deeds is useless. it resembles animal s life. one is known by his deeds, urge and nature.Hence,instead of longing for a long life, marked by dullness, insipidity one should have determined life. one should aim at doing something concrete and worthy in life that one may have short life.
Nice work! please ensure that your singular plural relation(s) in the sentence conform (I cant recall what it is called). For example: He had written many impressive and inspiring poems and not a poem!

Secondly use only English words or those words that are now part of English i.e. "vis-à-vis". Shahadat is not an English word (Its Arabic). The correct word over here would be martyrdom!

Moreover carry on the good work. You happen to be one of the very exciting writers on this forum
The Following User Says Thank You to umarabbas For This Useful Post:
AliRehman5 (Monday, September 09, 2013)