View Single Post
Old Friday, August 24, 2007
38th CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 531

secondopinion02 will become famous soon enough

AOA,

Dear Miss Naqvi,

I am the most stupid, senseless, dull and idiot man. I was rude and sarcastic in my behavior throughout my discussion. You had continuously maintained an appreciative stance towards me, while I was thoroughly unfair in my attitude of not being showing any glimmer of goodwill towards you. Now, I want to disclose the most important things that you have done..........

1. Inspired the rusting CSS aspirants to charge their dendrites by prodding them to practice the Precis.

2. Spent your worthy time in guiding and teaching them for a long period.

3. Most importantly, your love and dedication for the CSS Aspirants is invaluable.

4. As Einstein said, "Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration." You tried to give that one percent inspiration to the would-be future elite bureaucrats of our country. The rest depends upon their perspiration.

5. And last but not the least, I have found in you an honest, humble, friendly, cooperative, affectionate, cool-minded, and flexible personality. May God Bless You! Amen.

Please, forgive me for my tin-pot behavior....and I promise you for any cooperation that you would like within my limited capacities.

regards,

SYED AAMIR ALI SHAH
Lo! man is in a state of loss. (Al-Asr:103:2) And every small and great thing is recorded. (Al-Qamar:54:53) And guard yourselves against a day in which ye will be brought back to Allah. Then every soul will be paid in full that which it hath earned, and they will not be wronged. (Al-Baqara:2:281)
The Following User Says Thank You to secondopinion02 For This Useful Post:
prieti (Friday, August 24, 2007)