View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 26, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Miss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura aboutMiss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondopinion02
AOA,

Dear Miss Naqvi,

I am the most stupid, senseless, dull and idiot man. I was rude and sarcastic in my behavior throughout my discussion. You had continuously maintained an appreciative stance towards me, while I was thoroughly unfair in my attitude of not being showing any glimmer of goodwill towards you. Now, I want to disclose the most important things that you have done..........

1. Inspired the rusting CSS aspirants to charge their dendrites by prodding them to practice the Precis.

2. Spent your worthy time in guiding and teaching them for a long period.

3. Most importantly, your love and dedication for the CSS Aspirants is invaluable.

4. As Einstein said, "Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration." You tried to give that one percent inspiration to the would-be future elite bureaucrats of our country. The rest depends upon their perspiration.

5. And last but not the least, I have found in you an honest, humble, friendly, cooperative, affectionate, cool-minded, and flexible personality. May God Bless You! Amen.

Please, forgive me for my tin-pot behavior....and I promise you for any cooperation that you would like within my limited capacities.

regards,

SYED AAMIR ALI SHAH
No brother its okey, you are younger to me and dont have practical experience thus you lose temper early. I havent mind any of your word rather tried to reply you in the sense that you can realize the situation I m in. I hope from now I will be having your support to run this thread and if I couldnt spare some time you would be sparing it.

Good Luck and keep working the way you are now.......!