View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 19, 2013

raqthesolid is on a distinguished road

Friends i am also shortlisted for this scholarship
i called them they called no mater what preference you have given in email reply you can apply for other countries as well.
im my email germany, turkey, belgium, bankok and hong kong was written ,

just call Mr. Sajid in HEC he will help you ,,,
you can also contact with Mr. jamshiad who facilitated the batch 1 of this scholarship .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahanzaibkalyani View Post
Mr. Sajid Mahmood's Reply
"This scholarship is valid till Spring, 2014 as after new advertisement of scholarship new merit will be decided so try hard to get the admission in the universities where admission is available for your discipline."

My msg.
"i come to know that all the options that HEC has given to us do not offer admission in Spring semester like universities KOC, Sabanci, Bilkent etc. The only university offer admission in spring is AIT but AIT do not offer research in my field of interest i.e. Finance. So what i have to do now? Why HEC is not giving us other options like France, Italy, China etc?"
brother my field is also finance .... which country you given in preference and what is your current education status ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by noorahmed View Post
yeah, we all have recieved same email from HEC. I am still confused in selection
GRE is not easy to pass, and passing is not matter of concern but to get required marks by concerned institute matters.

Business walon knse options select kiye hn?
Turkey
Belgiam

Last edited by Amna; Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 12:44 AM. Reason: merged/chain posts