Thread: Stupid Question
View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mia is on a distinguished road
Post Thanks all

Thanku Tauqeer Kurd and higuys for ur encouragement. Actually ( not ignoring the status os CSS ) I was more leaning towards ISI. SInce 9/11 I have been more than willing to join the ISI thinking that I could make a difference. (well i know that isn't possible) I know that there is a lot of luxury in FSP (thanks to Shahid Seehar) but even then I'm not persuaded towards this field. Thanku Desert Fox for the full forms. and I guess ur right about honesty.

But for some time, just for some time, convince urself that the most hardworking and intelligent people are in the ISI. They whack their brains 24/7 and have restrictions more than any other normal proffessional does. Then, dont u think, that this kind of person needs a good pay for all his/her tremendous efforts? And I had this querry: I heard many people say that ISI agents are not allowed to leave the country and they are monitored 24/7,infact some peple even disrecommended me to join up because they say life becomes a bundle of misery for you once you're in. Well, so what? I have a firm intention to enter ISI. But is all this true?