View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qurban Ali Qureshi View Post

Thanks SADIA SHAFIQ correcting me. you mean i should explain it with proper examples of daily life. I should reflect the examples of press freedom and responsibility in the democratic society?
Yes , you are right . You give me information but I have asked your opinion . What do you think press freedom and responsibility goes side by side .

If you say yes , then tell how? And If you reflect negative opinion , then must tell why ?Tell it in the context of world (general) and then Pakistan (particular).
If you will not give examples from Pakistan , you would not be awarded with good marks . For this , just go for one book to sketch syllabus outline, then read newspapers , articles , and watch movies , dramas and shows to analyze the current trends . It will enable to draw a sketch of paper in which you are going to appear .

Hope you have gotten what I have told . You may contradict with what I have said

Quote:
Originally Posted by comp Engr View Post
He commeted on the above questions.so examiner will give 12 marks.
Dear member ,

examiner will give 12 marks for a good question . If you have done marvelous then will be 14 , some time extra-ordinary work fetch 16 or 16+ marks .
Qurban Ali Qureshi (Thursday, September 26, 2013)