View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 28, 2013
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamroti View Post
Attempted gender equality is a myth....
Still confused by different interpretations of the topic by different persons...as I interpreted it I thought It to be a philosophical topic rather than a contempory topic...I wrote about reasons why both genders are not and can't be treated equally...both have their different sphere of rights and duties...I concluded by that Issues arising out of gender disparity can't be resolved by imposing gender equality laws and notions on the society,instead these issues can be solved by ensuring that both the genders are respected completely in their own spheres of rights

Please give some feedback
In essay's there is no right or wrong opinion. Everybody is free to express his thoughts in any fashion he/she may want to. All you need to do is to take extra care of your English and your thought flow and that's about it.

Opinions can be and will be different: I am of the opinion that since gender is not something natural and is merely a projection of the sex in a specific society during a specific age, therefore equality is possible. And as you said, sexually/biologically they can never be equal since they translate into different needs and requirements