View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 29, 2013

Raja Gujral is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rida Malik View Post
I hope you realise how biased and misogynistic you sound right now, maybe whatever these women wardens are doing is because of people like you? who view them as side liners instead of a person performing their duty?
Do you know how many female police chiefs US has? Now don't start hating on US for that. You can check NY Times for female police chiefs and their achievements.

No matter how hard the job, it is the woman who can choose to go for it or not, people like you don't have a right to 'ban' things for them.

So these police chief women, Did they pole dance her way to that position? or just arrested people for fun? No, they worked harder than anyone and became that person.
So much for your views, if a girl gets selected on open merit, then she deserves it, if she can not handle the duty that does not mean that all other candidates would not be able to handle the same duty.

Women in ARMY show very clearly that they have the strength and potential to be anywhere they want to be.

Don't be scared of women, work harder man.
Stating facts resulted in infuriated response .............. I don't want to disclose more facts in the police..... You would get infuriated..... Moreover this forum is not meant for that...
Wardens example was given to show the level of seriousness..... Even when they were sent on trafic duty , they used to rest in the shadow... What else they could do? It's not easy to stand right under the burning heat which is thrown by the Sun in summer... I also don't want them to suffer ... So, better join any other profession.

How could you call me misogynist......... This is nothing more than a negative perception due to your self created beliefs.

I have no need to hate US for defending my point.... US has different set of structure . We can't compare with that...

Women in Army are serving only in services corps as doctors or engineers.... A great drama had been created to show the women empowerment , by inducting female pilots in airforce.. Where they are now ? They are grounded as they can't perform such difficult tasks.... There is a hell of difference in the physique of men and women...

But if you are so interested in taking such uphill task, go for it....... I can't stop you. You would get know after joining the service......
The Following User Says Thank You to Raja Gujral For This Useful Post:
ZAKARIYAN01 (Sunday, September 29, 2013)