View Single Post
Old Monday, September 30, 2013

paras Sulehri is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindshahwani View Post
What are your other optional subjects other than Psychology?
my other optionals are punjabi, geography and journalism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
Dear Paras, Feldman is a good book, but, every 2nd aspirant who has opted psychology studies from it. So i would suggest you to go for sources that are not so common. I have told JINDSHAHWANI about 2 psychology books. those are awesome
consult them too. Easy and far more knowledgeable than Feldman

Ask Jindshahwani, she has their links

Ok here you go, these are the links of both the books,

http://libgen.info/view.php?id=686663

http://dev2.uniba.sk/~gal/files/Unde...Ed)(gnv64).pdf

consider 2nd one as text book, and 1st one + feldman both as reference books.

And yes, the only strategy you require is to be conceptual. If you have concepts, you will never fail to tackle any type of question. Rather, a tricky paper is good for you because it filters out many crammers and brings only the concept-oriented candidates into the limelight
i wont force you to cover the complete syllabus, but i will urge you to grab the concept of whatever you study.

Note that, the above books does not cover the "schools of thought in psychology" portion. so, if you want to study them, then google them, (wikipedia is good for that)

thanks for being so helpful sir.
i am planning to earn maximum marks as much as i can from this subject with no background but its being so interesting to me. i pray my interest will be worthy.
well as far as geography is concerned, it is still very boring+rough. post some tips to tackle this subject in a smooth way with flying colors outcome.

Last edited by Gotam; Monday, September 30, 2013 at 03:02 PM. Reason: merged