View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 02, 2013

ghulam abbas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
My grammar is more or less good but I am weak in vocabulary. However, my teacher has gaven me a book, my teacher is doing m.phil in islamic history, he is a very good teacher, have alot of knowledge about persian history as well, as he teaches arabic also. Besides, he always keep asking EDS qustions. Now come to the point, friend we will discuss here inshallah. I am with you people, as far as I know about this subject will fully guide you with my little knowldege. WIll you attempt it in urdu or English. I am reading my it into urdu, may be I attempt in English, what do you suggest me?

Friends please let me know your strategy, especially for paper two how to deal it?

Paper one is very easy.....I have not started yet the paper ii , what would you suggest me for paper ii? how to tackle it?

Thanks in anticipation
Dear friends,
If your Urdu is good I would suggest to attempt the paper in the aforementioned language. Since Urdu is similar to Persian translation is easier in Urdu than to English. Moreover, several Urdu words are also adopted from Persian so it also gives you an advantage. If your Urdu is not good, attempt in English.
@exclusive do you know any teacher in Karachi to teach Persian? If yes, kindly share the requisite details. Other members are also requested to help in this regard,