View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 02, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit no. 273Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Werewolf will become famous soon enoughWerewolf will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqurat View Post
@ gotam only recently I have started socializing on this forum and really don't
have any idea how can I avoid chain messages.
and sir though its related to journalism, but I am 100% sure you will elaborate it very well. its general one
how 'print media' is so important in Pakistani society after the
development of "electronic media"? argue in detail

for précis and comprehension paper any suggestion? you are very good at
English , so It wouldn't have been a problem ever for you to tackle it skillfully
but for we beginners (me) what essential things need to be practiced or taken care of?
see,
check your question, your question is

How 'print media' is so important in Pakistani society after the development of "electronic media"? argue in detail

even if you cut the "argue in detail" and put in its place "comment" or "elaborate" or "explain" or just remove it altogether. the question will remain the same i.e

How 'print media' is so important in Pakistani society after the development of "electronic media"?

So, the question is itself of argument type no matter what you write in the end.

your answer will begin in a traditional way, i.e
Introduction first, then you would have to shape your answer according to the question asked, for that of course you would be presenting your arguments, because the question can't be answered in mathematical or scientific way but, by the use of reasoning.
The stronger your arguments, the better you would score.

So, whatever they say, comment, argue, explain etc, the question is explained by the question itself and not by the word.
most of the times they write "comment" after some quotation in a question. and likewise they use their other words. this is just a formality.

hahaha... you really think my english is good? lols
Well, i have 2 simple rules for english. Be simple and convey the idea.

And to tackle the precis paper effectively, you would have to rely mostly on the process called OSMOSIS
You know whats osmosis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqurat View Post
Islam enjoys an exalted place in the religion of the world regarding human dignity moral values and Allah's vicegrency . discuss with arguments
even your this question is same as the previous one.
again, the question itself is argumentative.. so, don't pay much heed to "discuss with arguments"

Mostly, they say "argue" when you have to prove something, or to compare one thing with another etc. these type of questions need reasoning and arguments.
and they say you "comment" when you just have to endorse someone else's idea with the help of your knowledge regarding that respective thing.

Got it?