View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 02, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit no. 273Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Werewolf will become famous soon enoughWerewolf will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANUM DAHAR View Post
sir thanks a lot for a detailed reply, one more question please. should i start preparing it now or leave it for december or jan? if i start preparing it in dec would i be able to cover it before exams? And you said newspapers are not important so can i quit them completely?
My pleasure dear.

Don't quit newspapers altogether, often read editorials and sometimes the headlines on hot topics. 20-30 minutes for a newspaper is more than enough.
but read world times monthly, regularly. these are the things which you have to continue till the end.

And you may leave this subject for now. that would be no problem.
but in the end, don't forget to study latest notes + last year's notes of any reputable academy. ok. delay this subject upto the December, or even January/Feb. no problem.

Be productive and result-oriented, divide your time among your subjects according to their scoring potential. EDS deserves the most.

Anything else?

Post your other queries, if any, i will surely answer them after returning from gym.
Take care.