Thread: Idea!!!
View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 12, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice
Default Attention Everybody, (About Idea)

Dear Zohaib,
Asalam-o-Alaikum!

I hope you would be doing fine with your examination preparation. Now let me directly come to the point. This is about your idea.

Dear Zohaib, enough time has passed but you didn't start any work on your plan. Although you received a mass appreciation for it. However, all I can imagine is that you're busy with some kind of stuff. So obviously you'll be busy till your examinations.

Well co-incidentally I planned the same stuff like that and was infact going to paste it soon. Thanks for reading my mind. Now you see, I have just started preparation since last 6 months and am just 19 years by age. I don't have much qualification and don't count myself among the most brilliant candidates in here.

You are ready for the CSS Examination and have gone through the Preparation Process. I want any Well-learned Member to help me in this regard. But I have come to know that every person of that kind is busy with the exam preparation. I have observed so many students here willing to appear in 2006 and 2007 (points at me). So I want to create some kind of creative environment in which they could rise. I want to help them and base their foundations of CSS on well-understanding of the course.

For that my strategy is the same as yours. We will first work out on the Compulsory Subjects. The topic lists for writing, debating and discussion will be pasted on Sunday for the upcoming week. The topic list would be according to syllabus from the beginning to the end. This will give a systematic and step by step preparing of subjects to candidates. My acquaintances here have appreciated the idea. All I want is support from the written qualified and under preparation candidates willing to appear in Examinations this year.

As you guys have well understanding of the course I want you to provide us with list of recommended books. Besides I would be thankful if you could present the topics orderwise (this will save me a lots of time). I believe you guys would already have those types of lists while you would have been preparing for your examinations.

The topics would be given on Sunday and submitted on the announced date. The forum members will view them and present their valuable suggestions and comments on them. This will help the candidates improve themselves and shape themselves in their proper moulds. Besides everyday discussions on the topic listed on the agenda will be a good concept clearing effort.

While i've been preparing I have figured it out that when you get a good understanding of the subject matter you can write on it efficiently. This (Understanding) is what I want to inculcate in candidates over here. I hope you get my points.

I want the candidates who are appearing in 2006 or 07 to send me a private message immediately after reading this. I want an active participation in this scheme and punctual homework delivery to make this scheme a success.

And for the prepared ones, I want cooperation and suggestions! If you guys could send me a private message regarding your willingness to support and succour, I would appreciate!

Regards,
Adil Memon

I don't have time to read this up again to repair my mistakes. Please pardon them!

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program

Last edited by Adil Memon; Sunday, June 12, 2005 at 04:34 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adil Memon For This Useful Post:
Asif Khan Bangash (Friday, February 14, 2014)