View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 03, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Sorry to late reply friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulam abbas View Post
Dear friends,
If your Urdu is good I would suggest to attempt the paper in the aforementioned language. Since Urdu is similar to Persian translation is easier in Urdu than to English. Moreover, several Urdu words are also adopted from Persian so it also gives you an advantage. If your Urdu is not good, attempt in English.
@exclusive do you know any teacher in Karachi to teach Persian? If yes, kindly share the requisite details. Other members are also requested to help in this regard,
Thanks for productive suggestion. Actually, I really can not attempt well into urdu language.. My urdu expressions are not literary or adbi. English is easy to me. Now, I am reading jahangir books just for reference, and making my own short notes, with this I also have got a dictionary meaning in urdu to urdu because in Jahngir book, language is very tough while reading, many words which are ghalibi, dehlvi urdu words are more or less french to me. Hence, I am also seeking help from net in making my outlines' notes of Persian. I guess I can get again good marks while attempting persian into English language, may be I will alone be attempting it into English language.

Now, as far as teacher is concered, I know two teachers, among them one is M.Phil my best teacher who is teaching me persian, he is far away from karachi, same as the case with another teacher who is also away from Karachi. Dear I suggest you to go NML University, or any Islamic Maderssah, where you can have a good teacher. I have heard that in Gulshan e Hadid, There is a Maderassha where you can have you desired teacher. And yes, in these days, I have requested my sirt that give me only one day in a weak, because he gives me time very very early in the morning. Therefore, I hardly manage to get up in that time, that is why I just consult my teacher only one day in a week. You can do that like me, one day is more or less good to learn. Because we are not little babys to learn and do our home work on daily basis. Hence, we are in need of gudience, Sir will guide you that how to tackle this subject. In my case, my sir taught me "Bacho wali Persian ki Kitab, jo graamar ki kitab thi " Then I completed that book, after that Sir gave me three books, among these boosk one is of translation. I think I need a month more to commond Persian lanague. You know what my memorey is very weak, "cheze jaldi bholjate hum" That is why I am taking more time to grasp it. Now, if you have any question feel free to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevotedStudent View Post
AOA, bro the email address, which you mentioned under Skype heading in your profile, I sent mail as well as add you on skype, using that address, but in vain as it shows invalid address, kindly mail me or add me on skype, my all contact addresses are available in my profile. Stay blessed.
Still I have not got any mail, and I have mentioned my Yahoo mail address in my profile. It is not of Skype, rest you may ask any thing here, I will respond you here inshallah. If you need my cell number, also I can give you. But I think the best way is that to discuss here, as our other friends will also guide you and it would be beneficial for us However, if you want to mail me, you have my yahoo email address just do mail, I will reply there too. Wish you all people best of Luck