View Single Post
Old Friday, October 04, 2013

Muhammad Rashad Anwaar is on a distinguished road

army operation should be the last option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajmeer View Post
I think political influence in Police and Rangers are the main cause of this issue. Police and Rangers arrest a person but due to political affiliation of that criminals police is not capable to bring them to justice and those political parties put pressure on them and release these criminals. Police and Rangers should be given powers and political influence should be removed so they can perform their duties and bring these criminals to justice. All political parties mostly in Karachi have their criminal wings and now they are crying to call the army its just a dram of those political parties and they want to blame the government for not calling the army or they maybe have a hidden agenda.
but now our interior minister ch. nisar has strongly prohibited to show the political identity of the person that is caught by police and rangers in kch operation. i think it is a good decision it will remove the political influence from rangers and police upto some extent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo[t] View Post
Regarding this matter, I don't understand why Supreme Court isn't taking any action for this issue. Despite of more than ten hearings, CJ is unable to make any final decision for this Problem. As far as army operation is concerned, Army is not the solution of every problem but We can opt this as a final decision. Army has some side effects also that's why We have to think ten times before making this decision. Perhaps, the best option We have in account right now is to give police a free hand under someone's restriction to perform tasks and clean Karachi from terrorists and weapons but It is going to work only when Police will perform these tasks wisely.
it is the duty of police to protect our country from interior threats so police should do it not army. the recommendation for kch operation by army is a tricky thinking to engage and exhaust our army in such a populous city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irtika View Post
if any arrest will lead to violence then how peace will come to city??????? and if every arrest will be assumed as targeted against a specific party then I am sorry we would just wait for the peace which will not come
the operations in kch are not specifically targeted to any political party. political parties has militant wings and all the anarchy in this country is due to these political parties, and now these parties has totally exposed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uroooj hayat View Post
If this demand is from a pressure party MQM, I would say this is just more than a crap. MQM itself is resposible for such condition in Khi. Now they're demanding something from Govt means they want a war against Army
Some parties have bad intentions and they want to engage and exhaust the Pak army in Kch. sazishain ho rhi hain ye or hamari political parties foreign agendy pe kam kar rehi hain.
i condemn strictkly the army operation.

Last edited by Amna; Sunday, October 06, 2013 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts