View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 30, 2005
The Pathan

Gul-e-Lala is on a distinguished road

Adil Memon (my paanju) , BMDD bhai, Khushal ( myra bacha ) and Faisal bhai .....Thank you 100000000000000000000 much for your kind words and prayers

Quote:
Not feeling like doing anything, just sitting and cursing luck, not feeling like talking to anyone, not even friends because you know they'll try to soothe you in the same old conventional manner
hehehe...These words do not suits me Well I believe that I am the luckiest girl on earth as my brothers are sooooo caring.One of my best friend and sweetest Lala told me about result with these words...." so what...kya hoa...kuch nahi hoa...u studied only for 3 months....plz control urself...behna i m worried about you"...So I didn't let any tear to fall on my cheeks as I simply can't disobey my Lala.. .I just took time to tell it to my father and mother as they were very hopeful about my success otherwise I kept myself "intact" and credit goes only to my loving and caring brothers

Aur wysaey bhi our "pyyarey juniors"..... hum bhala akyley academy jaa k kiaa kurtey...We'll love to have you "there" with us

Gul-e-Lala

Last edited by Gul-e-Lala; Wednesday, November 30, 2005 at 02:40 PM.