View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 05, 2013

khazar is on a distinguished road

I do not agree with Mr. Gulam Rasool. I am a student of Sir Rasheed Bukhari. He is the best teacher of CSS Persian which he proved by his results. It is also not right that most important thing in Persian is the history which makes up to 140 marks of Persian out of 200 marks. According to Mr.Gulam Rasool , Sir Rasheed teaches MCQS.(which has 20+20:40 marks). From remaining portion of paper I, Q No.4 make sentences has 10 marks(related to grammar). Q No.5 Translation of paragraph into Persian has 15 marks(related to grammar). Q No.6 Essay in Persian has 15 marks(related to grammar). Now in paper II , Q No.2 Translation and explanation of Persian poetry has 20 marks(related to grammar). Q No.3 translation of Persian paragraph has 20 marks(related to grammar). Q. No.4 Persian Essay has 20 marks(related to grammar). Q No.5 Note on any topic of Khudi, Mathnavi or Gulistan has 20 marks(not related to history). According to these actual facts and figures a person can find the reality easily. It is an other joke of the day"PERSIAN GRAMMAR IS A WORK OF ONE DAY"
The Following User Says Thank You to khazar For This Useful Post:
exclusively (Saturday, October 05, 2013)