View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 06, 2013

khazar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Dear khazar, I feel very difficulty in Paper two. It seems very lenghthy. Most importantly, I have completed my grammar but can not understand poetry. As time is short and its syllabus seems very lenghtly, I am thinking to change it with indopak. As I am good at Indopak but is not scoring subject. Therefore, I am lil confused whether to drop persian or not? Please suggest me, how to deal with paper II, which seems very very diffcult. I am unable to understand its language.
My dear, I do not suggest you to replace Persian with Ind-o-Pak History. Till 15th February 2014 you have 19 weeks in hand and a person who do not have any back ground of Persian can prepare it with in 12 to 15 weeks beside other subjects. Because , in Urdu language we have 70% words of Persian. About you, you should search that what is your problem. Have you learn Persian grammar from any competent teacher? Have he/she given you enough practice of translations? Go to any nearest competent teacher and discuss with him your problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to khazar For This Useful Post:
exclusively (Sunday, October 06, 2013)