View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 06, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by khazar View Post
An other reason of your problem I found on next page that you are reading "Gul-e-Farsi " . Now read "Gulzar-e-Farsi" of Sir Rasheed Bukhari. You will feel better.
Dear, I am reading Gul e Farsi, now I am just reading these both books. You are saying right. I can do it, as I have ample time. Today, I again read its grammar. Now I will contact to my sir, for the rest of course e.g. translation.

Please let me know the way how to grasp this subject. I have a very good teacher, he is doing M-Phill in Arabic, has good command over both arabic and persian in reading, writting and speaking. He said me that let me know the strategy plan then he will teach me in that way in order to fulfill the requirements of our CSS Persian. Please devise a strategy plan for me. From start to end so that I can do it easily with my Sir.

For Paper_I Questions? How many qudstions are of Translations Persian to Urdu/Eng, Eng/Urdu to Persian, mcqs etc? let me know each and every thing and your strategy that how you are running this subject.

In last, I am filling my form and still don't change Persian "ab age jo hoga, inshallah accha hoga". life me risk to lene parte hain ...

Please sir, give me your strategy plan, and way to read....Besides, now at this time, I am nearly unable to get another book of it that you suggested. But will try to get it also. Does Gule Farsi covers whole Syllabus including translations etc??

Every subject is very essay, but not Persian "jitna log samjtay sach me utna easy nahi he" Today, there is second week, there is no desirable result in Persian.

And thank you so much for your nice encouragement .... My Optioinal Subjects are

Persian
US History
Psychology
Sindhi

Now, lets seee kya hota hay

Quote:
Originally Posted by khazar View Post
My dear, I do not suggest you to replace Persian with Ind-o-Pak History. Till 15th February 2014 you have 19 weeks in hand and a person who do not have any back ground of Persian can prepare it with in 12 to 15 weeks beside other subjects. Because , in Urdu language we have 70% words of Persian. About you, you should search that what is your problem. Have you learn Persian grammar from any competent teacher? Have he/she given you enough practice of translations? Go to any nearest competent teacher and discuss with him your problem.
Another problem is that should I learn translations now? If yes, then please suggest me how to do it, as there are many unfamilier words in Persian part II. As I above requested, please let me know a strategy of it on daily basis. And how much I must read it on daily basis. Plus, let me know your strategy. Thank you so much in anticipation....