View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 12, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qurban Ali Qureshi View Post
I encourage you efforts of solving the question. Do you know one thing that even people have ample of knowledge but they can not express their ideas and thoughts in the demanded and required ways. Practice makes man perfact. so keep try to solve the questions. Nevertheless, in first paragraph of introduction of PR , the advertisement and PR seem to be mixed. you had to focus on the given defination of PR in the question which does not seem completly in your answer. Ther term is the question like "deleberate", "planned","sustained" do not seem in your answer. you had to elaborate the meaning of the question's defination of PR ,and it should had to revolve around the entire answer of the question, completlety does not seem.
one thing more examples which are the actual ingredients of the answer , not given by you in your answer. I hope you have gotten the my points. Apart from this you can criticise on my opinions. Best of luck dear.
It was my first attempt. You are right that most of the people having ample knowledge could not answer the question. However, I also lack in practice. As far as the above question attempting of mine is concerned, I just read your question and made a general idea and attempted without preparation. Therefore I could not perform well. It is just an attempt without preparation, ... Now, in the new questions, after reading some related stuff, will attempt my answer.. Again I am highly thankful to you f0r such a productive suggestion sweet dear... ....and even I don't know that how much work is required in English composition. This is my tutiphuti English.. Please comment on my English as well, so that I may improve it as much as I can....
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Qurban Ali Qureshi (Monday, October 14, 2013)