View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 20, 2013

comp Engr will become famous soon enough
Default zohaib babar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amna View Post
We warned you already , but you didn't pay heed to what we are saying. We requested, refrain yourself from creating useless and chain posts, share notes and material with proper source, use appropriate and relevant titles, search the forum before posting anything; maybe someone had already shared it, abide by the forum rules, but you didn't mend your ways.

Here look at the following and justify.

zohaib babar (is it a relevant and appropriate title ?)

CSS Registeration ( Did you browse the forum ,isn't any thread there already active ?)

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/660266-post47.html and http://www.cssforum.com.pk/660265-post89.html (Isn't duplication ? Actually it was shared by you many times.)

And so on...

Sir, before remonstrating against the moderators, take a few seconds to evaluate yourself first.
I Have mentioned some source of such notes.Other thing is that i have old notes and compiled them for easy for css aspirints to read,Analyze and learn it.when you people were student in schools i was In deep thinking and research regarding css.My whole family is bureaucrat.I am css aspirints since last 6 years and now iam going to give it in 2014.I never consider it as a short cut as i see people here on daily basis as wanted to do in 3 or 2 months.No i never ever direct a way to aspirints just for time pass material.

I never ever consider it as a joke.I will fully support people here in to motivate them in fully and strong manner.So i always respect and follows your rules,But i post some materials not to count my posts like other people here in this Forum,Just wanted to help them.

To do something special for my country not for claiming medal here in CSS forum.I am joining CSS or Civil service just for serving to my people.Not to giving title myself as CSP officer.

So dear moderator i respect some moderators but some moderators really don't know what their duty actually is.They have good practice of deleting some useful posts for their performance to become a super moderator.

I respect you so much and always respect your warning to consider it as your duty to manager them.I always keep a strong and positive intentions to build foundation of css aspirints for generating strong ideas that could help them in corner of their life.