View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 20, 2013
Czar
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

@ comp Engr

If you have any problem with deletion of your posts then you have to make thread in Site feedback. It also proves that how much you know about Forum Rules.

Aur jis Senior member ko abi tk ye nhi pata chal ska k how he can search his previous posts. Usy Forum use hi nhi krna chahiay.

Mr. comp Engr your posts were moved to appropriate sections/threads. Kbi apni profile check krny ki zehmat ki ho tu pata ho. Aur jo ap ki 15-20 posts delete ki gai hen, un main ap ny farmaya tha:

"I have sent you notes."

"Check your inbox."

"Tell me your email id again.... etc, etc."

Now tell me what important information is hidden in above types of your posts. So that we will restore your posts.

If you want to be a helping member then you have to follow Rules. This is not your personal forum.