View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,321 Times in 834 Posts
HASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidra shahid View Post
I have submitted my form..can anyone please tell me when will I get roll no slip and how?
By Pakistan Post in due course of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
In my first attempt (CSS-13) I got memorandum to submit my degrees or degrees' recipts issued by university. I sent recipts which I got issued by university. (Phr na memorandum bhj dn, kya recpits issued by university ki bachlor or masters ki attech krdn? or application lkhn ya just chit lagadn uspe ye likh skte "Two degrees' issuance recipt' issued by university are also attached with the application form" so that they do not send me again memorandum or I should write an application ??

Plz reply quickly.

Simply attach your degrees. No need to attach note/letter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paras Sulehri View Post
what is called self domicile certificate?
A Domicile/Residence Certificate is generally issued to prove that the person bearing the Certificate is a Domicile/Resident of the State by which the Certificate is being issued. This Certificate is required as proof of residence to avail Domicile/Resident Quotas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeeshanqureshi View Post
what to do after on-line submission/applicaion of form? at which postal address, i have to send my printed on-line application form?thanks in advance
To
The Secretary,
Federal Public Service Commission,
F-5/1, Agha Khan Road,
Islamabad.
"Nay! man is evidence against himself. Though he puts forth his excuses." Holy Qur'an (75:14-15)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HASEEB ANSARI For This Useful Post:
joji in (Tuesday, October 22, 2013), xeeshanqureshi (Tuesday, October 22, 2013)