View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Khanum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by incounternable View Post
Sociology makes a better pair with Geography and Psychology, as these subjects help each other in one or another manner.. If you have opted Psychology then I would suggest you to keep up with Sociology too but do remember you need analytical skills for both of these papers..

CE-2013's result has not been announced yet I think this is also one of the reasons that they are delaying the result to discourage "scoring trend"..

Scoring trend according to me is a "myth", its just that you have to perform well,CE-2011 Journalism paper was failed by many candidates but there were candidates who secured a score even in 70's.. So I would suggest don't follow scoring trend just opt subjects according to your taste and perform well.. it will pay you very well

Dear as I suggested earlier combination should be according to your taste not the scoring trend..

Geography,Psychology will require analytical skills, and US History is a good subject if you have a sound knowledge of US Current Affairs it will pay you very well..

Public Ad, if you have a background of public ad, i would encourage you to opt otherwise it will only be a "rata" subject

rest depends upon your abilities and aptitude.

Regards
Stay Blessed
658 outta 1100 and 441 outta 850. What divisi0ns are these? 1st division?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2