View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 29, 2013
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanum View Post
They have asked Years (frm and to) in both academic record dnd Extra cr. Activities. Am really confused. I know exact years of my Intermediate and Gradutation. However I dont knw what to menti0n in (from) matric date. I know (to) i.e 2004. Please help? And is it important to mention extra cr. Dates to0?

An0ther thing. Is it compulsory to attach extra cr. Activities and Private jobs certificates?
Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
Dear mark sheets would have a date on them write that one and if Extracurricular activities is certified then submit certificate otherwise no need to submit it and in similar way dates are not necessary if you are not certified for any activity, you may just mention from when you started and till now if you are doing so..

In matriculation it will be from 2002 to 2004 (9th and 10th ) and intermediate from 2004 to 2006 (both 1st year and 2nd year)..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanum View Post
658 outta 1100 and 441 outta 850. What divisi0ns are these? 1st division?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
658 outta 1100 = 2nd division ( 59.81%) 1st division starts from 60%

441 outta 850 = 2nd division

Regards,
Stay Blessed